Thorncrown Chapel, Arkansas, by E. Fay Jones
Château de Chantilly was entirely rebuilt, between 1875 and 1882, by Henri d’Orléans, duc d’Aumale (1822–1897) to the designs of Honore Daumet and according to French Renaissance style.
The Dipòsit de les Aigües was designed in 1874 by architect Josep Fontserè, as a reservoir building to store water for the nearby Parc de la Ciutadella. It now serves as a fully operational library.
The National Fisheries Development Board in Hyderabad, India
Building ? Gallery